Apliiq is hiring an Operations Team Captain for full time employment in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate is adept in a blend of three distinct skillsets; Order Production & Fulfillment, Customer Service and Strategic Planning
Operations Team Captain
Order Production & Fulfillment:
- oversee entire order fulfillment and production process
- inspire and lead production team to achieve efficiency and quality goals
- participate in the production and fulfillment process
- collate orders into spreadsheets
- use order management software to track orders through production
- create purchase orders for suppliers
- drive to receive and deliver the supplies
- pair fabrics and garments
- perform quality assurance
- cut loose threads
- product finishing
- package and ship orders
- print shipping labels
- add postage to each package
- send tracking info to customers
- update inventory of fabrics, garments and products
- wash fabrics for production use
- maintain a clean working environment
- solid understanding and compassion for what it means to be a customer
- answering and managing email and telephone customerservice inquiries
- use salesmanship to encourage potential customers
- uploading images to websites to launch new products for customers to buy
- research potential ideas for scalability and improvement of operations and production
- present new improvements to the Company
- advise the Company of potential growth directions
- implement agreed upon ideas into every day practices
Skillsets and Requirements:
• A wide degree of independent thought and personal motivation
• Master communicator, well spoken and written, both clear and concise
• Friendly, understanding demeanor to appease customers and outside vendors
• Trustworthy, responsible, dependable, intelligent, dedicated
• Passion for delivering extraordinary customer service
• Extremely detail oriented
• Keeps calm under pressure
Knowledge and Abilities
• Diligent Quality Assurance (QA) skills and an understanding of how the product must look
• Word, Excel, Google docs
Ability to maintain a detailed and focused view of production needs and outputs
• Ability to compose coherent, concise emails with correct grammar
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes, develop strategies with minimal impact to other departments, and create solutions to unforeseen challenges
• Ability to foresee upcoming growth and plan for scale accordingly
• Streamline production tactics to reduce timeframes for making products
• Track and reduce error rates, ensuring only quality items are shipped
• Do whatever possible to ensure no order is delayed
• Deliver extraordinary customer service support
Why should you work for Apliiq?
• Start-up culture
• Opportunity for your work to make an impact
• Build towards mastery in valuable skillsets
• High degree of autonomy
• Long term opportunity to grow with a company
• Positive and fun loving work environment
• Financial upside from quickly growing company
• Great opportunity where eCommerce and fashion meet
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Do you want the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one the next really big Internet successes? We are growing at a rapid pace and have loyal clients in the urban youth clothing market.
Apliiq is hiring a web designer for full time
employment in the San Diego or Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate is adept in a blend of
three distinct skill sets; User Interaction Design, Visual
Design, and Web Development.
User Interaction Responsibilities
Rapidly ideate concepts with rough sketches or
story boards by synthesizing input from internal stakeholders, external
experts, and your individual experience
Discover solutions that our users love by
quickly developing and iterating interactive prototypes.
Facilitate and lead user testing by interacting
directly with our customers and users in our target demographic.
Articulate detailed technical requirements
simply and elegantly to assist development team during implementation of
Visual Design Responsibilities
Develop aesthetically pleasing designs for web,
email, ad, and print channels by utilizing your creative talents.
Create designs that inspire the proper outcomes
through good communication skills, a deep understanding of what needs to be
accomplished, and by harnessing constructive criticism of others.
projects by participating in Agile/Scrum development process.
Identify and test enhancements that optimize
website conversions through use of content experiments.
Skill Sets & Experience
* BA in Web Design, CS, or related field
* 3-5 years of experience in web design
* Adobe Photoshop or Gimp pimp
* Strong creative background and interests
* Passionate about user centered design
* Adept with modern prototyping software
* Strong desire and intellectual capability to find the best possible solution
We need you to be an sharp, creative, positive, fun person and a superstar developer! We love this company and the great work environment we have created. You must be a self-starter who can problem solve quickly and is motivated to complete tasks on time. Must work well with Project Managers and other Developers. Passion for brainstorming, designing technology and love for amazing and efficient code. Desire to build the world's most innovative and engaging platform for personalized clothing.
Why you should work for Apliiq?
* Competitive compensation
* Start-up culture
* Opportunity for your work to make an immediate impact
* Time management flexibility
* Build towards mastery in valuable skillsets
* Positive and fun loving work environment
* Financial upside from quickly growing company
* Learn from successful product development team
* Great opportunity where eCommerce & fashion meet
If you are interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cutter & Production Assistant
Are you looking for a fun, detail oriented garment manufacturing job in a great, familial work environment? Apliiq is seeking a motivated, sharp, detailed individual to join our production team.
Function and Scope:
- Coordinate and prepare the production of Apliiq products efficiently and with the highest degree of quality.
- Use Apliiq's order management system to fulfill production needs.
- Cut and iron patches to specified patterns.
- Cut and sew packaging materials.
- Finish garments when necessary.
- Assist the Company with other tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- assisting in house production by cutting fabric, ironing, and/or folding garments
- checking for quality assurance of base garments
- cutting loose threads
- product finishing
- cutting and sewing packaging materials
- keeping the production space clean and organized
Expected Knowledge & Abilities
1. Diligent Quality Assurance (QA) skills and an understanding of how the product must look
2. Knowledge of cutting and ironing to specified patterns
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Looking for something cool to do? Want something sweet to put on your resume? Do you need to find a job to keep your mother at bay, but would rather chill at the beach? We may be able to help you out of a sticky situation, and cover for ya while you surf the tides. Front to your parents you've found a professional internship at a new media fashion company, Apliiq Inc. Leave the house bright and early in your best suit and tie, with your coffee piping hot, and your freshly shaven face, heck put gel in your hair. Drive away with intention. Your mama will be so proud. Of course, she won't know if you stop off in Malibu, change behind your Volvo into your wetsuit and hit the waves for a couple hours. Rinse the gel out of your sun-bleached dreads, soak up the sun, talk up the hotties, grab a burrito, and after youve played out your Cabo lifestyle fantasy, head downtown to the Apliiq workshop and help us spread the word about Apliiq.
We promise not to ruin your high. We won't bark down your back. There won't be grueling tasks and deadlines. We believe that in a friendly, relaxed, supportive environment, you will thrive, and that in turn, helps Apliiq grow! We have some ideas of things you can do to help us, but we know you've got skills too, and unlike your parents who scoff at the time you spend on facebook and blogs, we see real value in the things you probably do already. So we invite you to join Apliiq. Work when you want, wear what you want, drink anything you like- all we ask is for your true dedication, time, and good vibes.
Apliiq is a movement, a force, an experience, and we want you to share it, enjoy it, take part in it, make it your own, be so proud of Apliiq that you rep it to death. Were a close-knit team, and you can find a home and family within the walls of the Apliiq workshop. As part of the Apliiq family, your efforts will be appreciated, and everything you do at Apliiq will have significant impact. We see Apliiq as a quintessential example of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts," and therefore every little thing you do to take Apliiq a step further is a huge leap of progress. We're here working all the time, and we know that if you get involved, you won't want to leave either. Belong to something worth supporting, and care about something you actually have the power to influence. If you want Apliiq, Apliiq wants you.
Unfortunately, our internships are unpaid. However, we believe that hard work always has a way of paying off in the end. You will receive experience in a start-up company, you're own custom Apliiq design to wear and rep, and get to hang with chill people who work and play very hard in an awesome building full of amazing creative people and companies.
In order for Apliiq to give you proper time and attention, we are limiting the number of interns to 2. Yup, you and one other. So wet that quill, spruce up your resume and let us know why we should pick you and not your neighbor. A more formal company would call this request a 'cover letter' but we'll accept any creative output showing us why you're committed to Apliiq and what ideas you have to improve Apliiq! Send your background materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right now Apliiq is looking for a Photo intern and an Operations intern.
Photo - you a photoshop wiz kid? We have too many photos, not enough keyboards and mice! Know how to use studio lighting? Enjoy arranging photoshoots? Apply today, it'll be your cup of Nikon for sure.
Operations - Want to help make and ship Apliiq orders? This is an opportunity to get hands on with the entire Apliiq process from start to finish, apply now before another order goes out!
Of course, there's always more to do.... Here are some other talents that we'd like more of at Apliiq. Can you bring any of these to Apliiq? Blog out reach - finding relevant blogs and getting them to post about Apliiq Group out reach - finding and pitching Apliiq to groups/companies/teams/students
Blog posting - writing stories that relate to Apliiq, finding new ways to explain what we do, share interesting fabric photos and histories with our readers
Facebooking - you know, tag your friends in Apliiq, follow our customers, befriend them, chat them up, get their suggestions for improving Apliiq, gather demographic data
Graphic designing - creating awesome marketing materials Sales repping - get your friends to buy Apliiq, get small boutiques to buy Apliiq, get your little brother to sell Apliiq to his friends, get your mama to buy Apliiq for her mama
Brainstorming - tell us your thoughts, your ideas, your inspirations, and how you can make Apliiq better
Filming and editing - always got your camera rolling? well turn your eye towards Apliiq rockers and shoot them doing something cool. we're always looking for more visually pleasing content to post and share.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.