the most amazing jobs ever
custom apparel production artist
Calling Great Graphic Designers who love Custom Clothing!
If you love working with people and doing graphic design and want to work with a fun, passionate team that truly appreciates you, this is the perfect opportunity. We pride ourselves in our open, fun work environment and creative platform for designing clothing that's unlike anything else.
Our customers are creative college students, brands, companies & non-profits that need help having their custom tshirts & clothing produced. The Apliiq Visual Artist takes mocks and designs from our diverse customer base and turns them into production ready art to be embroidered or printed.
The Apliiq Visual Artist has strong graphic design experience in Photoshop and Illustrator and enjoys working with customers. He or she is also extremely detail oriented, able to work well independently and very well organized. Experience with garment embroidery and printing a plus.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers via phone and email to ensure our production process exceeds their expectations (must have excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Producing design mocks in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Vectorizing artwork in Illustrator
- Optimizing artwork for appliqué, embroidery, digital printing, sublimation printing, and screen printing
- Making purchase orders for our production team (highly detail oriented)
- Maintaining relationships with vendors and communicating production needs efficiently and clearly through visuals and words
- Working with the production team to ensure physical samples and production runs are made according to mocks
This position is full time and absolutely requires top notch design skills, a friendly outgoing personality, and strong knowledge of custom apparel production (printing, embroidery, appliqué).
Visual Artist should understand and embody our company belief, purpose and mission.
- We believe creativity makes the world better.
- Our purpose is to empower creativity.
- Our mission is to deliver a fun experience through online technology, excellent customer service, and quality just-in-time manufacturing.
If this is the role for you please send a cover resume along with your resume.
Join our fabric fam and help us spread the joy of creativity every day!
campus community manager
Apliiq is building a community of representatives that are interested in fashion and entrepreneurship. We are uniquely positioned to provide students a growth experience, networking, and resources to help them explore what it is like to start a clothing brand on campus. Campus reps are an essential part of Apliiq’s sales and marketing strategy, as they leverage their personal networks and act as a trusted voice to introduce Apliiq on campus.
The Apliiq Campus Community Manager is responsible for recruiting, engaging and developing Apliiq campus reps, through personal outreach, the creation of fun curriculum, and on campus activities. Most importantly, the community manager is responsible for creating an unexpected, memorable experience for campus reps that makes them feel like an appreciated member of the Apliiq family.
Key strengths include a strong ability to conceptualize challenges, impressiveverbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, an outgoing personality, willingness to communicate with strangers over the phone, in person and via email. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with students on campus and helping them achieve their dreams through the campus rep program. This position also requires a good degree of self-discipline and ability to approach challenges in a creative, appropriate, cost conscious way.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Drafting rep acquisition strategy
• Implementing acquisition strategy
• Drafting curriculum for reps
• Communicating curriculum
• Maintaining direct, personal communication with reps
• Managing scoreboard and commissions earned using software
• Social media content creation and posting
• Event organization, prep and hosting
• Copy and image editing using photoshop
• Blogging on the Apliiq Blog Public Speaking
Customer Satisfaction Specialist
We believe custom apparel design is the best job on the planet If you love designing custom apparel and want to work with a great, passionate team that truly appreciates you, this is the perfect opportunity.
Our customers are creative college students, brands, companies & non-profits designing and purchasing custom t shirts & clothing for their employees, special events, or promotions. We have lots of inbound interest just waiting to be closed. These customers are seeking unique apparel that stands out from the common swag, we have the production resources and know-how to blow them away. Apliiq is hiring a full time Customer Satisfaction Specialist to assist customers in the design, quote, and close of custom fashion products.
This position absolutely requires top notch design skills, a friendly outgoing personality, and deep knowledge of custom apparel production (printing, garment types, embroidery, applique).
Compensation includes base salary & commission, commensurate with experience, capabilities, and performance. Must be based in San Diego or Los Angeles.
function and scope:
apliiq.com is seeking a creative intern to assist with planning and the execution of photo projects and social media. this involves preparing garments, setting up the studio lights or finding shooting locations. takes photos of the models in necessary angles and with appropriate accessories. edits photographs per apliiq standards. creates and designs marketing content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks. schedules content dissemination on social media outlets with appropriate links to apliiq.com. a wide degree of creativity is expected.
duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• preparing garments for photo shoots
• assist in studio, lifestyle, and lookbook photography
• photo editing, re-sizing and re-touching
• photograph products and upload images to apliiq.com and other affiliated sales channels
• uploading media content to social media outlets
• keeping the photography space and equipment clean, running well, and organized
• updating older images to new photography standards
• work independently as required
knowledge and abilities:
• knowledge of basic photography and functions of a dslr camera
• ability to edit photos and create well designed content per apliiq standards
• knowledge of photoshop and other image and video manipulation software
• must meet deadlines and be detail-oriented
• must provide own dslr camera and laptop with access to photoshop or a similar photo-editing software
• commit to 3 days a week
• school credit opportunities available
• creative beautiful, thoughtful, fun, inspiring content for apliiq channels
• spread the word about apliiq's creative mission and platform
• create new ways to visually interact with customers
• school credit opportunities available
Of course, there's always more to do.... Here are some other talents that we'd like more of at Apliiq.
Blog out reach - finding relevant blogs and getting them to post about Apliiq Group out reach - finding and pitching Apliiq to groups/companies/teams/students
Blog posting - writing stories that relate to Apliiq, finding new ways to explain what we do, share interesting fabric photos and histories with our readers
Facebooking - you know, tag your friends in Apliiq, follow our customers, befriend them, chat them up, get their suggestions for improving Apliiq, gather demographic data
Sales repping - get your friends to buy Apliiq, get small boutiques to buy Apliiq, get your little brother to sell Apliiq to his friends, get your mama to buy Apliiq for her mama.