Remote Work In Fun Environment
Join us in helping partners create & sell apparel
Now Hiring Customer Service Assistant
This is an entry-level position with room for growth! We will teach you everything you need to know through on the job, paid training.
Qualified candidates must be tech savvy, super friendly, and have a desire to learn everything there is to know about apparel production. Priority given to candidates with a positive attitude, the ability to work in a team setting, and with excellent typing skills.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will work from home supporting thousands of partners as they build their own apparel businesses. Candidates should be comfortable interacting via phone, live chat, and web meetings.
This position is available full time, with overtime potential.
Some common tasks production assistants do:
- Live Chatting with Partners
- Responding to incoming inquiries via customer service desk.
- Troubleshooting Production Issues
- Helping Partners Design Apparel Collections
- Consulting On Best Practices For Apparel Production
Benefits & Opportunities:
- Learn About Apparel Production
- We Promote From Within Whenever Possible
- On Time & Attendance Bonus
- Be An Owner - Employee Stock Options
- Career Advancement Opportunities
"I really enjoy my work at Apliiq, it is challenging and stimulating. Though I've only been there a short while I see lots of opportunity for advancement. Communication is very good, especially considering the remote nature of a lot of the work that takes place. Upper management is incredibly helpful and supportive, and I've never had a problem being able to talk to any of them."
- Customer Service Assistant, Remote