Why Didn't My Order From Shopify Show Up In Apliiq?
If you are expecting Apliiq to dropship a product for you, it is your responsibility to double check and make sure that we have accurately received the order. To help facilitate this process we email you a confirmation email for each dropship order placed. You can also search your orders list by your store order id, so that you can quickly see if an order has been received.
If you feel an order was not sent to Apliiq it is your responsibility to re-enter it to your eStore so it will be sent to Apliiq for processing.
There are some reasons that we may not receive your order at all or in it’s entirety. To troubleshoot this issue, please follow the steps below;
- Check to see if the order is in your unprocessed orders list.
- Make sure the Apliiq app is installed in your shopify store. If it is not installed, please re-install it here
- Make sure you have completed all required steps on your dropshipping setup page within Apliiq.
- Confirm that the credit card provided is accurate, active and is not declined for any reason.
- Confirm that the product in your Shopify store has a value populated in the SKU field. The value should follow this format, APQ - [numbers and letters ]. The Apliiq Shopify app requires an accurate Apliiq SKU. When you send a product to your Shopify store, Apliiq will automatically populate the SKU in your Shopify store. However, if you alter or remove that SKU in Shopify, Apliiq is not able to process the order correctly and that product will not be processed as part of your dropshipping orders.
- Confirm your Shopify "checkout" settings under "order processing" that you have selected, "Do not automatically fulfill any of the order's line items."
If you are still having problems after you have gone through those troubleshooting steps, don’t hesitate to contact us.